The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the official soundtrack for the film Breaking Dawn - Part 2. It was released on November 13, 2012. It is preceded by Breaking Dawn - Part 1s soundtrack.
- Passion Pit - "Where I Come From"
- Ellie Goulding - "Bittersweet"
- Green Day - "The Forgotten"
- Feist - "Fire in the Water"
- The Boom Circuits - "Everything and Nothing"
- St. Vincent - "The Antidote"
- POP ETC - "Speak Up"
- Iko - "Heart of Stone"
- A Boy and His Kite - "Cover Your Tracks"
- James Vincent McMorrow - "Ghosts"
- Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed - "All I've Ever Needed"
- Reeve Carney - "New For You"
- Christina Perri featuring Steve Kazee - "A Thousand Years (Part 2)"
- Carter Burwell - "Plus Que Ma Propre Vie"
Songs by scene
|1||"Where I Come From" by Passion Pit||Bella wakes up as a vampire||3:39|
|2||"Bittersweet" by Ellie Goulding||Third song in the end credits.||3:56|
|3||"The Forgotten" by Green Day||Second song in the end credits.||4:59|
|4||"Fire in the Water" by Feist||Bella and Edward are intimate in the cottage.||2:30|
|5||"Everything and Nothing" by The Boom Circuits||Emmett, Jasper, Alice, and Esme approach the Cullen house to celebrate Bella's last birthday.||4:25|
|6||"The Antidote" by St. Vincent||Bella and Emmett arm wrestle.||3:39|
|7||"Speak Up" by POP ETC||The Cullens say goodbye to their witnesses after the Volturi confrontation/Alice has a vision of Jacob and Renesmee in the future/Leads into the meadow scene.||4:40|
|8||"Heart of Stone" by Iko||Bella and Edward in the cottage after Alice and Jasper leave.||3:53|
|9||"Cover Your Tracks" by A Boy and His Kite||Bella and Edward enter their cottage for the first time.||4:31|
|10||"Ghosts" by James Vincent McMorrow||Bella returns from Seattle and realizes that she and Edward will die during the battle.||3:45|
|11||"All I've Ever Needed" by Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed||Fifth song in the end credits.||3:56|
|12||"New for You" by Reeve Carney||Fourth song in the end credits.||3:10|
|13||"A Thousand Years (Part 2)" by Christina Perri feat. Steve Kazee||Edward experiences Bella's thoughts for the first time in the meadow; first song in the end credits.||5:07|
|14||"Plus Que Ma Prope Vie" by Carter Burwell||Various scenes throughout the film.||4:15|
Green Day's "The Forgotten" is the album's lead single, and was released digitally on October 23, 2012.
- https://itunes.apple.com/album/twilight-saga-breaking-dawn/id571505011# Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "iTunes" defined multiple times with different content