Should we split up categories? I know you don't want it to be over done, but wouldn't it make sense to have Category:Books (real-world) for all the actual books that exist, and then just Category:Books, for all the books that exist within the Twilight Universe fictional and actual, like Tears of the Wolf isn't a real book, it exists only within the Twilight Canon. Then you have books like Wuthering Heights, that exists both in the canon and real world. I don't know it was just a thought. I just feel like the entire wikia would benefit from being written from a canon point of view where everything is real, similar to both the Harry Potter wikia, and the Blair Witch wikia.C St Reed (talk) 17:24, December 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Problem is that Tears of the Wolf is the only in-universe title that's around, making the category somewhat underpopulated. If you manage to find more, I'd be happy to do it. Tazenda 17:28, December 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Well there are a bunch seen online while Bella is shopping in Twilight. But I feel books that are real, and exist in canon can be credited in both categories, books like Balancing Act: Environmental Issues in Forestry, Romeo and Juliet, Wuthering Heights, and Hamlet, just to name a few could be listed in both categories as they are real, but also exist within canon. On a side note, how can you make your name with your signatures a different color?
- Been thinking some on it, I am not sure it's an applicable idea. Category:Real world applies to real-world items, so Hamlet and Wuthering Heights go under there. The quileute books Bella is hunting on the 'net are presumably props for the film; we don't know if they're actual books in the world. Can only be categorized as books and/or notable items. Check with C-J, though - if it's not this, I don't remember the reasoning behind it. Ask him also about the "Twilight film" category of the quileute books, I decided to keep it, but I may be wrong about that.
- As for the signature color, go under your account preferences, "My info section". Enable the "I want to use wikitext in my signature" checkbox and include something along the lines of [[User talk:Tazenda|<font face="French Script MT"><font size="6" color="green">Tazenda</font></font>]] in the textbox just above it. Tazenda 21:56, December 26, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to respond to the message you left me. Did you leave it because I added Forks High School to the High School tag? I'm all for coming up with a better way to sort out and categorize things on here. But I don't know the best way to start. Let alone trying to convince CJ. Would you want to discuss it over email or some other format, I find the talk pages on here difficult to use. C_St_Reed 15:56, January 2, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't know how to make a message wall, so I will leave that up to you.C_St_Reed 16:58, January 2, 2020 (UTC)